I Write Again

In this time I write again. I write anything as I want. I am is the free person. I can do anything that I want. I always like anything in myself. But sometimes some people come to me and destroying everything in my life. I cannot help myself but I can fix myself and I can do something to make it not happen again.

I love myself and I love my life. I love nice people on this nice planet. But I cannot in this planet forever. In someday in the future, I must die. You must leave me and I must leave you. We leave each other. But we do not need to feel sad about it. Because we will gather again in paradise. Because we are nice people in the nice earth. I love this earth because this earth is so blue and so green.

I love green. I always see the green color when I look at the foliage. The foliage is so nice. I have no idea when the earth does not have foliage. The foliage is very important for human or for an animal.

A human and animal life side by side on this planet. So human do not destroy this planet with war. You must far away from war. We must hate the war. We want to leave in peace. We want life on this planet earth like we life in paradise.

I always fear to hell. The hell full of fire. Only people of religious can believe that there is hell in paradise after we die. Some people are nice. Some people are kind. Some people good for good things.

We must get together with nice people. We must find a nice people. If we find the nice people maybe we can share each other about kindness. Some nice people always love some kindness. We can like each other. We can talk each other. We can edify each other. And we can share nice book too.

The book is the good thing. You must very happy if you have the book in your room. The book can entertain you when you feel so sad. The book can inspire you when you are hopeless. The book is light for your darkness.

There are many books can give you the kindness of your heart. You must smile and a book can make you smile. There are many books on this earth. Some book is nice and some book is not. Your job is to find nice book. You must choice the nice book and only the nice book.

There are many nice books. The novel is a nice book. Novel give you the story. Novel give you description about things. There are many people who love novel. Novel always great and fit to your bag. You can read a novel in anywhere. You can read in a station. You can read in school. You can read in a library.

In the library, there are many books. There are much wonderful of the library. This earth has the big library. You must go there. You must go to in, to sit, to read, and to smile. There are many people who smile because they are reading the book.

I want to go to the library with nice people in my life. I will go to a library when I meet someone who loves to the library too. I want to know about the old and the biggest library in this world. This world is so large. There are must be the biggest library on this planet. Something I searching in the Google to find it. Something I talk about my friend and something I hear from my teacher.

My best teacher tells me to read anything book. So I read a book that I love. I read a novel and I read anything. When I was a child I read the newspaper. In that day I do not have a book. But my school have a book. There are not many books in our school. But our teacher borrowing us those books. I and my all friend are very happy. Every Saturday we go to the office teacher to look at a bookshelf. I always want borrowing a story book but something story book is rare. My friend borrows that book story first then me.

I just borrowing a strange book. I borrow the heavy book. I do not know that I borrow recipe book. But in another day I can borrow the storybook. I always love story book. Storybook really entertained me. Storybook telling me a story. So when I was a teenager I want to be a writer. I want to be a novelist. The novelist is my dream. So I will write a story about anything.

The story that I write make me remember about my childhood. There are many stories in my childhood. -821 words

Komentar

Postingan Populer