With Real Friendship

Yesterday I just said that I will write about friendship. Yes, I now will write about friendship. I was live 27 years on this planet. I have many friends who know me, and I know them. But they are not in here anymore. They are in far away. But we ever meet them before. We knowing each other just for several years. After that, we have to say goodbye to each other. But I never forget because they are still my friend.

When I am a child, I once meet a girl. That girl is my friend. We usually play together, and we often talk to each other. In that day I thinking that we are not divided by any other. I thought we will together forever until we die. But the situation is not talking like that. She and I must separate. I must go to the city, and she must stay in a village. Today I miss her. She is my first best friend. She is my real friend. I want to meet her again in someday. I just wanna meet her smile and her voice.

Years by years I am not meet she again. I think 17 years I never play something with her again. I just miss playing with her again. But we just adult and we cannot play like we were a child. But maybe I can talk to her again in someday. Helping her if she need help. I just want to help her.

She just married with someone she loved. I am euphoric about that. 10 years I spend time with her. I never forget about. That is my precious memory. I will keep in my head. And I forget them I will not forgive myself.

Ten years I spend time with her. Ten years is not short at a time. It is a long time. She lives happily in a single village. Something I just go to the village with my parents. That simple village keeps sufficient memory. That memory I just want to bear in my heart. I do not know what she doing right now. I rarely talk to her. I never have her phone number. Long time I do not talk to her or just say hi.

Her house and my house are near. I can see her house from my house. Our childhood is awesome. We have the great childhood. In that simple village, I have many friends. They are a sweet friend. I just gratitude because they are my friend.

When I was going to the school with my grandpa. I meet the other friend in my first year at my school. When I go into the school my grandpa waiting for me at my school. He just sits on the floor in front of a class. There are stairs. My grandpa sits down on it alone. I just watching my grandpa. My grandpa waiting for me until my school that day just finish. And the other day when I go home with my grandpa I said to him that he does not need to usher me again to the school. My grandpa listens to me. And the other day just goes to my school alone.

I remember that day until now. My grandpa always nice to me but something not. In years after that when I met him. My grandpa gives more money. That money is many for me. I was definitely happy about it. But my grandpa just was gone. He died and leave me. I hope my grandpa will smile in there another world.

I still remember memory about grandpa. I still remember my grandpa and my friend. When the night has come then grandpa will sit down in front of the house then keep wake up to looking star in the evening sky. That atmosphere is so awesome. The moon is so bright. I just happy when sitting down in front of a house while my eyes looking at the big moon in the night sky.

I was class one in my school. I meet a new friend. A friend like me. That is not talking too much. We are in the same class. Until today he still my friend. Our house in that simple village is near. When in school I rarely, though. But severe months I know him. I begin playing with him. I am playing something awesome. Sometimes we go to fishing in a river behind my house.

That river when rain always full of water. After a drop of rain, some fish will swim in that river. I always like fishing with him. Sometimes in another day, I playing marbles with him. I have some marble, and I have some marble. I play sculpture in his house. Our childhood is awesome.

Some other I play clay with him. With clay, I can make a toy. That is euphoric. Since I go to school for the first year. I have many friends in my life. I was so glad. I just want to meet them again. But I do not know how to it.

Something I play kites with my best friends. When we do not have money to buy kites. We still can make it. My other friend always can make his own kites. He and I make our own kites.

Ten years its take so much time. But I just take tree years in my elementary school. Even just take tree years, but I have many friends. Until now maybe I cannot remember their name but I still remember memory about them. I just miss my all friend. I never believe that someday when I was ten years old. My family brought me to the city. I go to the place that I do not know. That place is strange for me but excellent too.

In a simple village, after school. I make a deal with my other friend. We will meet in his house. His house in far enough. But I can reach his home with my own foot. The sun is hot, and the sun burns my skin, but I never care. I go to a house of my friend. When I was in a house of my friend. We deal to make glue of paper.

We just learn it from school then we want to make glue of paper with our own hand. That my friends are kind. I never forget it. But after years has passed. I heard the bad news. I heard that he was sick. Then after years when he against his disease, he passes away. I just heard my family talk about it. I cannot talk because I was just so sad to hear that. He is my best friend. He just goes away with no saying goodbye to me.

I cannot cry. I was just so sad. We once playing together. I want to go to a cemetery of my friend. I just wanna see my old friend. I know we once talking together, play together and after that, you are not meet me again.

Maybe I gonna meet you in heaven. I hope we meet again in there. We can talk again and see hello again. Everybody sad when his friend passes away. Everybody will feel sorry if he hears his friend go for forever. We are in the same class in elementary school. I just do not know. Why you have to pass away.

When I am in elementary school. I meet another friend too. That is my friend who lives beside an elementary school. He never late to go school. Because her house is near to an elementary school.

Something I just playing together with him. But I never playing marble or kites with him. I go fishing with him. I go to the other place with him. I never meet again with him until now. I cannot remember his face, and I cannot remember his name. Too bad to me. But I have gratitude because he is my friend.

In elementary school I and all of my friend something playing together. We usually playing with horror style. But I know it just playing around and not take seriously. And we go along to follow ceremony every Monday in our school. That may be a significant activity.

In someday our teacher told me to bring a bucket from a house. So I bring a bucket then go to school. In all day at my school. There is no lesson. Our teacher told us again to bring sand from a river to school. We all together and bring sand from the river. That day is awesome. The river is near my home. In a severe moment, I give myself a chance to go back just a moment. After that go to back to my all friend.

I still remember memory about that. If I do not wrong maybe it is when I am in tree degree at the elementary school. I was happy and smile. I have many friends from class one until grade six meet each other to bring sand together from river near my house to our school. That memory I never forget. I just want to everybody know about that moment. I was a child, and I was happy. I just wanna say thank you, my friend, because you are my friend and thank you, my teacher because you are our master. You give us a memory to each other. You provide us with kindness. I hope we still meet each other again even the times has just passed away.

In the simple village, I learn how to drive bike. My bike from my dad. My father and my mother working in a capital city. That is distant location. But something when in particular day, my parents will go home and meet me and give me a toy from a city. I just happy but begin little sad when my parents go again to the capital city.

In the capital city, my parents work. My parents open a shop. I once go to the capital city and find my mother's house. I was a child. I am never sad before. I just little sad when I look at my parent when they go to the capital city with a bus.

But I will be happy if I know my parents come to see me. For a severe week, my parents stay in a single village with my grandma and grandpa and with me. My two uncle comeback too. I was happy that day when every person that I know come back again to a single village.

When I was in a class tree of elementary school. My grandpa and grandma follow my uncle to the city. In that day I must leave my best friend. In that day I just learn how to split with my best friend. I had a nice neighborhood. I had a best friend. I had the best teacher. But I do not have a home in the city.

So in a class tree of elementary school. My uncle and I go to the school to meet my teacher to told that I want to move from this school. I just move to new school in a city. In the new town I seeing many big houses and something I always looking at car and bike.

I have a new friend in new school. Two friends from near my new house. But the first time I meet them. We rarely talk. After a severe week has passed. We can talk to each other. We always go to our home together. Sometimes my friend has a bike, and I do not have. The first year in new school I met a new kind friend. New school its new things. It is a strange thing.

I go to the house of my friend someday after school. My friend is very precious. I go to the other friends. He has games on his television. It's called PlayStation. I still remember in the year 2000 I watching my friend playing PlayStation. My friend plays Tarzan game. That is a good match. In that year the Tarzan is so famous. I love watching the Tarzan movie.

I have a friend to in far enough. He and I are like seeking birds in the garden. I remember that he very lives to find a bird. From that day after school. I go play with him to finding a birds nest. Sometimes the birds nest in a high place on the tree. I always fear about height. I am never brave to take the birds nest in the big tree. But my friend afraid too. So we go to our own home with no birds nest.

In another day. We play together again. We never give up to seeking a birds nest again. But on that day is a different day. We take various place. Sometimes we must walk to the shady garden. We always find a bird nest but something we go home with no result. But we never give up on another day we seeking again. Because looking for a birds nest is so fun. It's just playing around like playing a video game. That day our own childhood are excellent. I still remember that our own childhood is fantastic. But my friend who searching a birds nest together is in far away. I never find him anymore until now.

After graduated from elementary school I was left to the city of Indramayu to take a new school. I want to continue my education. So I go to the Indramayu to take the junior high school. In junior high school, I must stay in there. I do not allow going home. After 6 months my school allows me to take a holiday. I go back to meet my sister and my mother. But I just meet my family, not my friend.

After 2 years I still not meet my friend. I just move to another city. My school just move to another school. After 4 years I graduated from junior high school. I still never meet my friend. After I take a senior high school in the same city. I go to the house of my friend, but my friend just disappears. He is just gone. I do not know where he is gone. But I just go to his house, but I never meet him again until today.

I still remember his name. Because he is my friend from elementary school when I sit in the 6 class. Something I play football with him when we have an opportunity. Something we just take the time to find a bird nest in another place again. I meet him just for years. I do not have time more to know him more. A year has passed in front of us, so then I must go to continue my education. I must leave my friend in the back of me. I have to because of its faith for me.

In Indramayu, I know a lot of my friend. They are just my friend. This time my friend is so generous. I am not a wealthy person. My parent is not a productive person. I am a just miserable person, but my friend in my school are so gorgeous. They have a rich family. They have a rich parent.

But my friend in that school is a genius. They always more than me. But some friends just like me. Some friend is not different than me. My friend like drawing and I like writing. I am beginning like writing because I hear and watching some friend from high grade come from to our room. He brings a manuscript that he write. I know that manuscript of a novel. I never read that script, but I will go to the community of writing.

In the evening before the sun go down. I go to the building to register my name. I want to join a community of writer. Some people who love writing will be in that place. My smile grew when I sit between they are. But I never take long with them because I must leave again to another school. I must leave this school again like I exit the school before. I must leave my friend again like I leave my friend before.

My heart little crush. I am little angry. Because I must leave a right place. I must leave the lovely friend. I must go with no saying goodbye to my friend. I just leave because my parents want it. I just follow an order from my parents at all.

Few week after I leave my best school then my uncle and I go to the new school. I just arrive at my new school. I never forget about my new school. I will be at my new school with my new friend.

I am not happy for the first day but take this school is my choice. I just wanna be a student in Boarding School like before. I meet a new friend, and I meet the new teacher. I meet other people, and I meet anything. I just want to know everything in my new school.

First night in my new school is not bad. My still look like nice. I will be happy live between they are. I just talk small. When they asking me some a question, I just answer them a simple answer. My life and they live are not different. I just take 2 years to that school. I just know my friend in 2 years. After that, I never met them again until today. I want to someday meet them again, but I do not know when. I just waiting here and waiting a time to talk to me to say that its time.

But time never talks to me. I just sit in here in front of my desk I write about my past with my all friend. I just remembering again about my past with my friend. I just want to tell to them that I never forget them. I want to meet them, and I want to say hi to all of my friends.

After 2 years in that school then I go to my home and my parents told me that I must school in senior high school department of electricity. I am just said yes. I will do. I will go to school. In the senior high school. I meet a new friend again. In that day I never know that my friend that I know will be gone again like before.
- 3129 words

Komentar

Postingan Populer