This Evening I Write

This evening I write again like usually. The rain falls down at an outside of my place. I think the rain will stop immediately. I just learn to be a good writer. Sometimes I doubt myself but I never stop to writing. I believe that everyone from zero. I must find way to make me survive. Day by day I will learn to be a good writer.

I will write anything. I will free my mind. I will learn so in the future day I can be greatest. Even I must starts from zero. Sometimes writing is so hard if I want to perfect a writing. But today I must write and do not need care about perfect writing. There is no human in this world will read my writing. Until I edit my first draft become perfect.

It is evening. The rain still falls. I no idea when the rain will stop. But I hope the electricity does not die. I want the electricity always live. In the middle day, I have been read something. I enjoy about read something. I can learn much when I read something. But my skill does not improve when I just read.

I have to write. Because when I write I will know where is the failed of me. When I write I will understand something. So I have to write. Just write and everything will be easy. I have to decide to write every day. I will write for my blogger every day. I allocate few more times to write. I decide to write for my blogger during 75 minutes per title. I decide to post one title into my blogger. I hope we enjoy for that.

Writing is not easy but it is full of pleasure. When you succeed to get down the difficulty then the easier will be your king in your live. Verily after the difficulty will come the easiness. Imagine when writing is easy then the joy will be in your mine.

My job just allocates some of the times then easiness just will come to me. I allocate 75 minutes every day to write a great post for my blogger. When the time has come I will more easy to write a post for my blogger with the English language.

I love the English language because when I am not write in an english language I will be sad. So for that, although writing with the English language is so hard I will not give up. I will stand for surviving to the end.

When I keep writing I learn something. Something can make me be good writer. I will learn writing so fast. Because I do not have many times. I must learn fast or time will destroy me. I do not want the time to destroy me so I learn so fast.

Maybe I need some critics to know my mistake but something if I keep writing and I has finished the writing then I will know by myself my mistake. I just thinking how can I completed my writing in 75 minutes. I just need the first draft. The draft will tell me where is my error. When I know my error then I can fix my error so I never repeat the same error.

In the outside, the rain has stopped. It is good. I still writing. So you can keep reading. In the future day, I will write about something good. Maybe I will write about my past and about my last day in the old village.

I still keep writing because I just know that writing can make me a better English writer. For the first time maybe I know nothing but in the last day of my day maybe I will know everything. So that I must keep enthusiastic to writing so much.

Writing can make me busy. Writing can make me know about what I do not know. Writing still can make me happy. I know that I am is useful. I do not want to be useless. I want to be useful. I will be happy if someone reading my writing. I will so much happy if someone smile when reading my writing.

I just write and everything will be in my head. Every word in the white paper is from my head. I do not prepare for this writing. I just write what inside of my head. I hope I can learn from someone how to write with good writing. I really want to write with a good mindset. I just need mindset. Some people just talked to me that mindset is so important. So I just need mindset for write first draft.

I write this writing in evening of Sunday. In Sunday everyone takes holiday. If they too lazy to go outside then they will in a home with their food or their pets. When I was the child the day of Sunday is so awesome. I can watch tv from morning until noon. I cannot leave tv because tv had the best program for a child like me. It had past. My childhood is so great.

Today I just college student. Not child anymore. I have a dream. The biggest dream. I want to be the great writer. So I must write every day. If I write every day then my skill will increase. More time I spend to write my skill will go up. I just have to patient about anything.

Writing is so important to me. I cannot imagine when I cannot write. Writing make me happy. I always glad when I read my writing in sometimes. Sometimes I smile then I have enthusiast to write anything. I want to be a writer because I want to some people in this world read my writing. If they are reading my writing. Happiness will be coming to me like a child coming to a mother.

I have reason to smile when I read my writing. My writing maybe is not good but I always proud to my writing. I want to write and write again until the sun goes down. I want to write until the moon appears. Until the star come up in the night sky.

I just do not know what I must write again. But my finger still dancing on my keyboard of a laptop. My finger just types suitable with my tough in my head. Maybe I just keep writing because an idea will come more into my head like the water coming to a glass on the table.

Today I just write and some piece of time I do read some writing from the other writer on the internet. I just inspire with that. So my heart will write again and write again. Because if I do not write maybe I am a useless person in the world. My time just small. I do not have many times. So I must hurry because I want to see myself be great with my proceed. I love the proceed because the proceed teach me more about something valuable.

Today I learn about how to make the beautiful blog in blogger. But I must make the blogger to be second priority. The first priority is writing a novel for nulisbuku.com. I need 16.000 words until my novel just finish.

But I cannot leave from writing for my post in blogger. I must learn again about writing. Today I just do not know how to continues this writing. Because of its just writing, not a story. When I write story maybe I know what can I do.

When I write this writing I just remember about memory from the past. My uncle goes to the village in somewhere. That village is so great. I stay in there for a little day. That village is not a city but that village is so beautiful and so green. I hope my uncle and my granny come to there again someday when I stay in there again.
-1341 words

Komentar

Postingan Populer