Some Work

Today I gonna doing some work. I have to prepared about that. I have to feel happy because I will going to some project. In a recently day, I had learned about something. I know and I learn about the English language. I learn about Photoshop because I want to know about the picture. I love the picture because the picture is very awesome. I have to learn about the different of picture and image.

I do not know about picture and image. I just remember about a photo. Maybe that tree thing has a different definition. After my project has done then I will find that different of meaning.

I have so many curiosity about anything. I have to find time to know about anything in this world. I just take one steps to make another step.

I just remember about a thing. I have to write a writing until I finish to reach 500 words. I write for my posting on my blog. I write for that. In few a day or maybe in one a month ago. I write last writing for my blog. Today I write again for my posting in a blog. I have to write a writing for my blog because it is very pleasure.

Because writing is my passion. I know I just loved writing in a few years ago. I know plenty of writing. But I know practice making me perfect. Writing is enjoyed for myself. I just enjoy it. I do not know how to say it but I feel it. The feel is so great.

I have to write every day. Because write every day make me better. I know I am so lazy but I believe that another person is so. Every people in this world begin from zero. They must have reason to make their self-great. They must be never stopped to reach their goal. Maybe they doubt to themselves. Maybe they fear about the future but they always remember their reason and their lovely people. They become great because they want it. They want it so hard. They never lose hope again. They never doubt themselves again. Because they know the right path.

So do I. I have to learn something to make me understand something. Because I know that money will coming to me if I have something. The money will be in my pocket if I can help other people in my around.

I just fell happy if I learn about something great. I learn the English language. I learn photoshop. I learn blogger. Blogger makes me know about the thing inside of the blogger. The blogger has tree things. The blogger has HTML, CSS, and Javascript. Hard to say that I must learn about that tree thing. But I feel very happy to learn about it. I need that experience. The experience is so important.

Hard to say that I need more than a hour to make one a writing. But I must gratitude because I know that in few days again I can make the one writing just in 25 minutes or maybe I can write just in 50 minutes. This day is the first time I write an english language on my computer. I feel happy because I feel again how to writing in my focus and in my concentration.

Writing just needs time and needs a concentration. Time and concentration are two of an important thing. So do not forget about two things. I have pleasure when I writing a novel. I remember a few years ago. I finish my novel in first time. I bring that novel to internet shop in near of my home. But when I print my novel to a white paper. The price is so expensive. I have to out 50.000 rupiah to that internet shop.

In a few days ago. My friend said to me that I can print my novel just for 20.000 rupiah in another place. But the place is so far from my house. I never go to that place until now. But in Jogja. I have everything that I need. I can print my novel if I want just for 20.000 rupiah. That price is not so expensive. I have to gratitude for knowing that.

I have been in Jogja for seven years ago. I think I know everything about Jogja. The city of Jogja is not mine. But the city of Jogja is so beautiful. I have to gratitude for it. I have many friends in Jogja. But my friends one by one gone to their home. They go to their villages. I have villages too. But I realize that Jogja makes me learn and make me become a better person.

I remembered that I never know about the English language. First time I learn the English language in my school in Al-zaytun. I miss Al-zaitun so much. I never forget about it. Because Al-zaitun is boarding school of awesome.

I have many friends in Al-zaitun. They are nice. Some they are not. But I still miss a nice friend in Al-zaitun. In one day, if I have time and I have money. I will make a plan to visited Al-zaitun. I want visited Al-zaitun to see and remember again.

I want to go to it. I miss my nice friends. I miss that place. The building in there is so great and so big. When I was little I see the big building of Al-Aaitun. I think that building is in a big city. -925 words

Komentar

Postingan Populer