My Thought About Writing

This morning I decide to write again like tomorrow. I feel enthusiast write again. For me, writing is so important. With writing, my skill will go up. With writing, my experience will increase. With writing, I can learn something new. Writing is a method to be a writer. There is no writer without writing.

The famous writer tells us to read more and write more. I think we must listen to their advice. They know what we do not know. But we must know how to write more. We must give us more time to write more. If we cannot give more time, then there is no write more. I think we must write 4000 words in a day. I think that is just much.

We do not doubt to write more. We just write. That is my job. We can learn how to write better when we write. Write in a better place and write in better time. When we write we will see how to write. When we know how to write, we will better to be a writer. I have much time for writing. I just love writing, and I will write as much as I can. I will write 4000 words to being the good writer. I just some people read my book. If they do, I will be happy forever.

After writing, we must read. Reading can make me a smart person. Reading can make us a better writer. If we going to be a better writer on this planet, then we must read. We must read anything. A book you like and a book you love can help you understand. You must read as much as you can. If capable try to count your words. How much words you has been reading. If we can do that. We must know how to method of escalation.

Some famous writer still wants us to read and write as much as we can. So we should write more and read more. There is no method except write more and read more. When we know how much we understand to this day, I think it is a good thing. Something I just thinking to count how much I have been reading on words.

Writing to me is so important. I just said it again and again. Because I am severe about it. I will tell you story about writing. First time I write and how can I love writing. First time I write when I was a child. In someday in the morning when I was in the school. My teacher orders me to write a story. A story about anything. Then I and all of my friend write a story about my experience in the other day.

I think my writing just not helpful. But I never sad or frustrated. I just happy because the book about my story has done. I smile and my heart so happy. From that day I always remember about my first writing. I learn much from that moment. First I learn about write. We do not need sad or frustrated when our writing just going to bad. We must feel happy because our writing has done in perfect time. The time will make us perfect. We should keep relaxed and smile. With relaxed and smile we must get a great lesson.

After that moment. Years to years again. I thinking to write again. After I graduate from elementary school, then I starting to write a novel. I write my book. I write with the happiness of heart. I happy because I was glad to do it. In that day my friend read what I write. My heart is pleased to knowing it. I just write and make my heart happy again.

After I write a story in my book. Then I go to the computer rent not far from my place. I go to the rent of equipment to type my story. I want to give my story to my teacher. I want my story stick on magazine wall's school. Our school has magazine wall. I am euphoric my writing stick on it. I must keep writing maybe my writing can be stick on it again.

Day after day has passed. I know I never write again. I do not write much because I am no friend who can write with me. So I no write again for several times. I just have a notebook. In that journal, I write a story. I hope I still keep that book. Because that book is so important to me. That book contained my writing when I was junior high school. I understand the happiness of writing when I was in junior high school. Never I found my friend who loves writing like me, but I still assume they are my best friend. It is so hard if I do not have a friend who loves writing like me. But I have much desire to be a writer in a someday.

After that still, continue to writing. I keep writing when I was in high school. My friend knows that I have been writing something. I feel happy when I tell my friend that I write a novel. When I was in junior high school, I never think to write a book. In that day I just think to write a story. Because I love writing to make a great story.

First time I wrote a novel when I was in senior high school. My book had finished when I had graduated from my school in senior high school. I just euphoric when I have been finishing my writing. I smile for that day because I know real happiness from deep my heart. But my novel rejects by a publisher. I am no sad. I am no disappointed about it. When the editor refuses my manuscript, I was so happy. I am a happy person. I cannot hide my happiness.

Writing is just so straightforward and easy when we just take down the difficulty things. For me, writing is so important. Writing can make happy. I can be a happy person in this world when I read my book.

I am glad about writing because writing gives me proud. When I read my writing again, I feel comfortable. When a publisher rejects my manuscript, I feel comfortable. When my friend read my writing, I feel happy. When a publisher accepts my manuscript, I feel comfortable. When my friend takes critics to my novel, I feel comfortable. When my writing produces money to me, I feel comfortable. That is a way I said that writing is so important to me.

Maybe when I writing it is so difficult, but I never stop to survive in difficult. I and difficulty are the best partner. Stress makes me learn something. Pain makes know something. Pressure makes me understand something new.

When I get down a difficulty writing, then I will be winner person. I will be happy forever. But when that day just come I should not in comfort zone. I should not in comfort zone even though just a little. I must learn and keep it. Because when I learn, I definitely am a happy person in this world.

I never lose something when I decide to keep learning something difficult. I like something difficult because the difficulty thing never been forever. I should have a patient. My patient is useful for me. When I have a patient my smile will appear on my face. When my face is smiling, then my heart is happy.

So I should keep writing. Method to be a good writer is writing more. A difficulty writing will be gone when we keep writing. Writing and reading is a key to make us a better writer. This world needs a better writer.

We cannot lose hope because of difficulty. Difficulty just tests for us. We just take a pass for a test. The important thing is we must focus on writing and after that when we tired of writing then we can take a reading. After we take much time for writing, then we must take a reading. We can read anything. We should know of words. We cannot understand a situation. Reading a bunch of words will be better for us. Because we write the word, then we should know the phrase too.

How much we can write in a day and how much we can read in a day. Something I just curiosity about how much words that I can understand. I cannot count it. Maybe it counts how much book that I can read in a day. Or maybe I can count how much page that I can read in a day.

Something I just read content on a website or in a blog. Something I just read the online article. And I do not know how much page or book that I read in a day. But it is not a problem. My problem just because if I never read something in a day. Maybe I can count how much article that I can read in a day. Maybe that is very useful for me.

I am not a smart person. I just need time to take difficulty long time more. A Just person who can take difficult little longer can call an intelligent person. Because a smart person is a genius in a problem or in difficulty. I want to be smart people with taking difficult little longer that other person.

In my writing, I just need to tell a story to the world. Maybe I am euphoric with this English language. I just need a little longer to be a good writer in the English language. Someday I will write a short story with the English language. My mother language is not English language. So for that, I must learn so hard to can write using the English language.

In a day I will write many words. Maybe I will write 4800 words in a day. If I do that and I can do that. So I can feel proud of myself. I can be a happy person because I can do it. From now I will write much as I can. When I little tired to write then I will take rest to reading. My rest is reading. When I take a vacation, I definitely take a reading.

I believe that reading makes me smooth for writing. So from that think, I will make reading as mush as I can. I will smile on the last day until this day. I will go to bed with the smile because I had worked so hard today. I never forget about my hard work today.

Writing is full of pleasure if you enjoy to write it. I try to enjoy when I write something difficulty. In last day problem will be gone. We can make a story if we writing. The story is excellent. Everybody will read our writing. Maybe they will come back again to us to read our book again. Our happiness is when they are come back again to read our literature works.

We just writing like every writer else. Writing is learning. The meaning changes the difficulty thing to easy thing. When we learning, we have to know few of point. The first point is when we writing we must reading. The second thing is when we writing we must watching a video about writing. The third aspect is we must have a discussion about writing to all our friends in this world. Those tree things are crucial to me. When I am writing a book or something I definitely remember about those tree things. I remember about reading a book or anything else. I remember watching a video about writing in everywhere or in a Youtube. I remember a discussion about writing to all writer in this planet earth. I just happy when I just knew that.

When I just tired I will stop writing then I will be open my browser to reading something new or reading something good. I usually reading a short story or reading article about the famous writer. I always open Youtube to looking good video about writing or about a writer. Above all that I always discussion about writing to anyone in an online website for a writer. I think those tree things is so important to learn well.

We must fast learn something. If we do not quickly learn something, then times will kill us like nothing. We must run very prompt more that the times. Learning is so straightforward and quick if we know how to do it. So do not shy to ask questions.

All writer in this world must unite. They need each other. We always working alone but we cannot evolve alone. We need each other to grow. We cannot go to the straight alone. We must go to the straight together. If we want to go fast, we must go together. So I think a discussion about writing to all writer is so important. We cannot just skip it. I do not recommendation this to me. I must read, watch, then a discussion about writing with a writer.

Writing is a job. Writing is not just a hobby. Writing is not a just toy or something else. Writing is the primary job and a full-time job. Every human on this planet earth can be a writer if they want. If they want to learn about writing they definitely can write a book. They can write the best book. They must be proud of their self and family, and their friends will be proud of them.

Because writing is a full-time job. So we must take seriously. We must have happiness, and we must have a desire. We must find and catch an idea. The idea does not always come. An idea something come something not. If the idea comes to us, then we have to capture the idea in a book or in something else.

We cannot begin writing if we do not know an idea. But can keep going if we do not have an idea. I definitely writing even though I do not have an idea. Because I believe an idea will coming to me when I ready to capture an idea.

I think an idea is an important thing too. An idea can make my story to be good. A good idea and the right story are the best writing. We have to know where is idea come and gone. An idea can make my story full of meaning. If I find an idea, then I will write that an idea in photos that I make in Photoshop. That is a good idea.

An idea can make the whole story. The whole story can make a novel. I just dreaming so much to writing book. I am going to be next famous writer. I will write every day. I will write few thousand words in a day. That is because I am severe right now.

To be writing is so awesome. You just sit in front of a desk all day. You do not need to meet other people. You just need a time and a focus. Then when I just finish my book, I will edit to make it perfect.

Writing is so simple. Sometimes you read sometimes you write. Sometimes you write sometimes you edit. To do better writing then I have to work so hard. I have to read and I must to watching a video then I must have a discussion about writing. Time of writing is so great. You just write and focus. Your mine do not go to the other place. Your mind is in a single location. My favorite part is when my mind is just in a single location. I need my mind just thinking about writing and story. I wanna created the best story. The best story that all people love.

Writing need a patient. Because writing is not done in one day. Writing a novel need few days or maybe a few week. We need a patient. We can take a patient if we discussion about a patient to the other writer. Youtube channel about writing is the best place to a discussion about writing or about a patient of writing.

Writing is a proceed. I do not know the move when I do not find about it. I have to search about proceed writing a novel. Because if I know continue writing a book maybe my step will be easier.

The Internet is a library for me as a writer. I can find anything on the web. The Internet gives me everything that I need as a writer. Maybe I can write the best story when I connect to the network. I have to gratitude because gratitude makes me feel enjoy.

Something if we want writing something. We want writing a novel maybe. We must now proceed then we must learn how to write a book. Those two things are important. Knowing about proceed of writing a book then learn how to write a novel is the main point.

I just have 1440 minutes in a day. Everybody on planet earth just has the same time. We are not different. We have the same time. The different of us are we have a desire, and we do not have a desire. If we have the desire to write, then we definitely will step on it to find a way or to find a friend with the same hobby.

When I use my time just 250 minutes to writing, then I have a whole of rest. I just use 250 minutes a day to writing. I want to use more time than 250 minutes. Maybe I want to use 500 minutes a day to writing something. I will keep writing even though I do not have an idea. I have an idea is good but if I do not have an idea that is not bad. I can still keep learning.

My time of writing is so important. I count my day of writing very seriously. I have tracked my proceed of writing. I just want to know how far I can go. An idea is just in my head, but the desire is in my heart.

My writing is more fast time by time. I know that because I always watching my progress. When I know my proceed, then I definitely know to increase it. I know well about writing but just knowing about writing does not mean my skill is greater than my knowing. To improve my ability, I must write. Writing is the main core. There is no road except writing. If I just read not write maybe, I cannot be a writer. I am just to be reader not writer. Writing is the main point. Writing is the best part of important things.

I can write 500 words just for 25 minutes. I am euphoric knowing that. I hope my fast typing or writing will increase again with time by time. I just need a patient then let me writing in the English language. I just love the English language. The English language remembers me about someone.

I love story or short story that write in the English language. It is the best story. Reading a story from the best writer makes me happy. Make me enthusiast to write a writing else on the same topic.

Writing is a complicated for a beginner but so easy and so enjoy for who had habitual. The habits of writing are such an important thing. The habit of writing makes me easy to write. I was thinking about practice a few years ago. I think patterns is essential to knowing. We must learn about habit.

If we know about our habit then writing will be so easier. We do not need thinking when a time of writing has been coming. Because my brain has known about a time of writing.

I always writing at the same time. In the same time and in the same tool. I always use same music maybe not the same music. Something I close my door something not. When I upset, then I will make my the door close. The door close makes me focus on writing. Sometimes I cannot focus when the door is open.

When I writing the first draft, I not allowed to edit my writing. Because of editing of my writing when I write is disturbed my creativity. I try to not write even though I know error things in my book. But I hold myself to not edit until my first draft has finished. I just want to my first draft has been completed. I feel free and happy when I just finished my first draft. Maybe it is a part where the happiness comes to me. I like when happiness comes to me. And I know when the happiness comes to me to say to me, hi.

I must write so fast. It is my method to finishing my first draft. I always reading about a way to writing and I know that this process in so fit me. I always use this method until the day end.

When we talk about writing, definitely we can talk about words. I love the words. I can write and know the words of an English language. Because I have a friend that can speak the English language. When I take a school in junior high school, I have a friend. I think he is a good friend. He is not from Indonesian. He is from Qatar. I never know about that country. But Qatar remembering me to Saudi. I love Saudi. I want to go to that place is someday.

My friend is very fluent when he talk in the English language. Sometimes I asking some question to him. He always can answer my question about the English language. But today after last day I meet him. I never meet him again until today. Maybe he was staying in Qatar. Maybe right now he does not remain in Indonesia. I think I never meet him again. Even though I am rich how can I find him. Except I am popular. He is popular too. Maybe we can recognize each other. But I want we meet each other again.

I meet him in junior high school. I just knowing him during 2 years or less. But I think he still remembers me as I remember him. Our junior school in Indramayu. Indramayu is a district in my country. Even though I go to Indramayu again. He has never been there anymore. I just lose him and lose all of my friends. Because times has come to us to divide us.

I continue my life and smile like anything else. But I never forget my friend. I hope my friend never forget me. My desire of writing begins in that place. In junior high school, my dream had been growing until right now. And today my dream still growing. I never stop learning because learning makes me a smart person and make me genius person.

I just hope when I have done with this dream. I want to meet my old friend. I just wanna meet them. So because I wanna meet them. I must write much to be a greater writer. When I am a more awesome writer, maybe I can find they all so quickly.

That is why I called writing is an important thing. We know when we writing we do not forget two things. First is sleep and second are eat. Sleep and eat are another important thing in our life.

When the night is coming to me, I will prepare for sleep. I will sleep for 6 hours in a night. Sleep for 6 hours is enough for me. We need to eat healthy food. Healthy food makes our body healthy. Do not eat anything food. I must choice the food that I eat.

When sleep and eat are enough we can writing with relaxing. Writing can be much easier. Food is for an energy of a body. And sleep is for rest of body. Do not forget to those important thins.

Writing maybe will be easier when we keep writing every day. Day bay day we keep knowing how to write. We have a mind, and we can write suitable with our mind. The mind is a factory for words. So do not forget to the great of mind.

Writing is typing what head said. Writing is like talking. But you are not producing voice. But you create words in the paper. That is called writing. When we have the motivation to write. Our writing will be done in time. We must find a reason or just motivation to keep writing until we end.

In this world full or word. Most of the human can read and like read. They must be waiting or sometimes searching for good writing. If we are not doing a good book, then there is nobody will make it. To writing some valuable, we must fill our brain with knowledge. We can find knowledge from everywhere. The Internet is our big library. We can locate the knowledge on the web. So we can make money on the website. There are most of us make money from the internet.

If we keep writing, then our writing will be good writing. After that, most of the human are loving to our writing. When they need a book of novel maybe they can buying a story from us with no question. They will buy with no doubt because they had been knowing us.

We must keep writing. For our happiness. For our reason. And for our people we love. We are not writing for money but writing can make money, and money can get you buy healthy food and can make you purchase a bed for you sleep in the night.

Money can buy a house for you. So you can write in the house that you buy. Pay is excellent, but money is not a source of happiness. Except you give your money to the other that need your help. You will be happy if we can help other. Maybe they need money to eat or to live. When you support them with your money, then you will be a happy person on that day. And if you do that every day then you definitely will be the happy person all day.

Writing is not a difficulty for experienced people. We can become of them. We can become qualified people if we take some time. We take some desire in our heart.

Time is so valuable to us because time is not gain. The time always reduces. When we run out of time, then we maybe die. Because our time in this world just done.

If you wanna happy and looking yourself in the mirror. Then you must try to writing. Just writing. Writing is like talking. Everybody can talk. Everybody can write too. But to be the good writer, we must learn, and we must know to proceed to make a novel or anything else you like.

If you are a writer, then you definitely will meet another new friend in this world. Everybody who loves your book definitely will be your friend. And have a much friend is so awesome. You are never alone again. You will always smile because your friend always smiles.

I thing we must keep going. The road is in front of us still far. Our destination still far away. We cannot go there if we just sit and do nothing. We must make something, and we make the world great again. We are a writer. We must have enthusiast. Our enthusiasm is necessary. Do not forget and do no leave your energy.

Becoming writer in my life is so big. There are many reasons I have. I never forget that idea. I cannot go back. The writer is my dream and will be my own until the end. I am a writer now. I cannot stop to be a writer. My next move is going to be a great writer.

I always imagine when my writing is so excellent. Everybody come to read. I will smile in front of a window and stare the busy road. My heart will be happy because my writing is excellent. Every day I will continue writing and keep it the way for my best experienced. I will use my experienced to do good writing. In the future day, I will write about another topic.

I like this topic. This issue makes me write until 5000 words. Tomorrow I will do another writing. Maybe I will be writing a short story, or maybe I will write about my review of my favorite movie. I like watching a movie. Maybe I should write about a movie. Or maybe I should write about a game. I like games too. To me, games are like my other happiness after writing. Many things I can write.

I just wanna write something else, and I am searching the things that can I write. Between movies or just a games. But in a recently day I am rarely watching a movie or playing a video game. Maybe I can write what I read. But I do not know what I read is. I just read sometimes read a short story. Something I just read an article. Then why I have to write what I read.

If I buy a book, then I read a book then maybe I can write about that book. But I do not have money to purchase a book, and I do no have space to save that book. I am thinking so hard just for this. But I never stop to thinking. I will find the right answer for my question. Maybe if I read in writer community and discussion with them. I will find an idea for my next step.

I think if I still do not have an idea then I will be writing about the short story. Maybe some people on this planet earth will read what I write in my blogger.

I am so very busy because I write and thinking about a new idea. But after our works have done then happiness will be in our heart. I hope and I gratitude if my friend has a blogger. We can train each other, and we can talk to each other about our blog.

Maybe this is the last word on this topic. 5000 words are enough for my thought about writing. I just do not know how to write again. Like I said that writing is not easy for a beginner.

Anything I write in the next title. I hope all people who reading will love my writing that I post on my personal blog. When I came to this words, I feel happy because I can write 500 words for 25 minutes. I happy too for 5000 words that I make from its morning. Today I write more than 5000 words. Maybe tomorrow I will write 5000 words again like today.

In the next step maybe I can write about friendship. I have many best friend. My best friend is not in this city anymore. Some best friend still in this city but some are not. But I still not yet decide to write next writing.

It is the last paragraph. But not the last hopes. I have many dreams in my heart.
-5311

Komentar

Postingan Populer