My First Short Story

When I decide to write a short story. I did not have an idea about my brief story. I do writing to make a good short story. An idea would be coming to me if I was ready. Writing a short story is easy and full of pleasure. Although I did not have an idea, I cannot stop to writing. When the times had been coming, I must sit and write a short story.

A story was just short. I just tell you a short story not long story. A story about my friend. Long times ago. My friend is alive. I know him for several years. He is very nice. He often helps me when I had a problem. When I am sick. He was coming to me and talk to me. He is friend who is coming to me when I was sick. I know that only two friends that are coming to me when I was sick. And this my friend will I tell you his story.

I met him in the big place. I met him with the other strange friends. I met him in the year 2013. But in the year 2015, he goes to his hometown and leaves this city. I never met him anymore until now. I just know him two years. Two years is a short time for my whole life. He had a kind heart. He always helps me when I need help.

I met him for the first time when I need upgrade myself to be a real person. There is a workshop that I follow. Then in that seminar, I met him with the other friend. He confesses to me that he never out from his dorm room to looking this city. He moves from his campus one times. I know it is not easy when someone should go to the other school. He leaves his friend in his college.

I remember when in the morning he invites me swimming in the pool near the strange school. In the morning, when a dew falls, I prepared to that pool to swimming with my best friend. I always met him in his dorm room when I have a chance. Before I go to Mall, I go to his dorm room to say hello or to invite him to follow me to a perfect place.

I just want to be a great person is someday. And I want to be my friend until the end day. I think his place is not in this city but his place in his hometown. He comes back to his hometown, and I cannot hold him to make him stay little longer in this town. I am just a friend and I am always doing a job as a friend.

Before he back to his hometown. We often play together in some strange place. I never go to that location, and he never goes to that area. I still remember about him. He once said that we could wait in here when we met again.

In that night. He said that and I never met him in that place. We always have different campus and religion, but those different cannot make us divide. He is just going to continue his life someplace else. I have to keep my life like he did.

I never know how I must tell his story in my short story. He is my best friend. And until now he is still my best friend. I know it is not easy, but we must continue our life in each place. I never met the great friend like him. He gives me a kind, and he looks like not ask returning the favor. I was just proud of him. I think he is my best friend. I never believe that I will meet him in the year 2013. Three years after I stay in this city. I was just gratitude for that because it happens to me.

I once pray in my friend's dorm room. He invited me to pray in his dorm room. But in that day, I never know that he have a different religion with me. I think he has the same religion with me.

But although he has a different religion with me. I never keep away from him. I still am his friend until the end of my life. I hope in someday I have a chance to met him again. In one time he once talks to me when he rich he will come visited this city. I hope he is a generous person on this planet earth. I think if he knows to do it. He will find a path to do it. He definitely will be a generous person.

I had waited in this city to his coming. I hope he is soon coming to this town as he said to me when he was going to be a generous person. After few months and years, I never hear him again until right now.

I have to tell a story about him. But I did not know to say it. Two years is not short times, but I still did not know how I must speak the story about him. But I will try to tell story after I met him in a grand mall in this city. After I meet him. I ask his name. After that, I ask her phone number. Then we exchange phone number. After that, we take a deal to met in the grand mall to approve girls in this great plaza of this city. This city has many malls. I think I have to gratitude because of it. I can go to the great mall in another place. So I did not need to go to the same great mall.

I always invite him to follow me approach many girls in the grand mall, but he often rejects my invitation. But it never minds. If he knows that I can get girls, I think he will accept my invitation. Day by day has passed. I still cannot get a girl to my live, and my best friend goes to this city and back to his hometown.

I never tell him that I want to be a novelist. I just want to be a writer. I can write a short story then after that; I can write some book of a novel. I just want proud my friend that I can to be a great writer in this century. Today I begin with a short story. Maybe my first story is not good, but I cannot stop because of it. I will keep moving forward because I know my friend still keep moving forward to in his hometown.

I have my hometown too. But I never have a plan to stay in my hometown. I still have a plan remain in a dream land. I have to keep walking until I reach my dreamland. I must keep writing a short story then for several days I can write a great novel. I cannot wait for that.

Yesterday, I read some an article in a website. That article was talking about faster writing. I amazed because some people on this planet can write 10000 words in a day. I just can 5000 words a day, but some other people on this planet do more than me. I have to proud of them. I will like them, but I think, write 5000 words a day is enough. The important thing is read more and write more. I just remember that. So if I want to be easy in writing, then I must read more some writing.

I always learn from other people who can do more than me. I will love them if they can do more than me. I just learn three things from them. First I learn about prepared. I have to prepare before I do writing. Maybe before I take place to sit and writing a short story. Maybe I must take sit for 25 minutes a day to planning a plot for my a short story. I think it is a good thing. I will use a scheme to help me writing because I have to take fast when I do writing. I cannot slow if I take writing. I want to be fast writing. Because I still believe that if I want to be a great writer, then I must read more and write more. There is no short cut except two things.

Make a plot or prepare before do writing is critical. That novelist who tell me the way is the great author that I know. The important point is she give me three important things to be fast writing. I do enthusiast about it. In the first point, I must know, and I must learn to the first point.

Begin tomorrow I will give 25 minutes to prepare my short story. My short story is a great story if I can do plan. When I do plan to make a short story, then I will not meet the problem again. Starting tomorrow morning, I will begin to make a plan or plot for my a short story. I hope my short story is going to be the best short story.

The second point is I must know a time to writing. The third is I must do enthusiast my a short story. But I just want to focus on the first point. I think before we go to the next step we must take action first point. I have to plan my time again. It is the second aspect. Planning my day is the second aspect of going too fast writing.

I cannot go to do something else before I had done with 3200 words in the morning. I can write on my screen 3200 words every single morning. Because I know I must do writing and do fast writing. I did not have much time to wasting. I must write 3200 words every single morning. After that, I can sometimes take to reading until noon. Because when the midday is coming I will go to the water and after that, I will pray for five minutes. After that, I will take 50 minutes to do my last task from my college. After that, I do writing again for 50 minutes to write 800 words in every single noon. I can do that for the morning until noon. I have 4000 words in a day. I will be glad if I can reach 4000 words each a short story that I write.

Writing 4000 words in a day is easy when we love reading. I love reading since I was a child and still love reading until right now. After I finish my target word count, then I will spend my time to reading. Remember that reading can make my writing to be smooth. If I do not read, then I cannot write because reading always make my story stream like a river in behind my old home.

Talking about reading, maybe I must reading a short story on the internet that I found or something. I was just reading some an article on some website that I know. I want to read so that I can writing with quickly. Reading make me happy too. Writing is more that make happy because writing makes my wallet full of money. I can give food to my friend if I have much money in my wallet. I think it is good things.

But today I feeling sick because maybe my durability is falling. But I have not taken it with dangerous things because I had to drink some ginger. The ginger is very useful. I buy two ginger then I drink that ginger with hot water. Right now I feel a little fix. I can smile, and I can think about my writing. I was just so happy to be strong writing again like usually.

Tomorrow morning I will make my first plot for my short story. I will give my 25 minutes to make it perfect. When I do thinking about it right now, I just feel enthusiast. When I do writing about some topic, I will do enthusiast because maybe it is my passion. My passion is writing a story. I will make a great story so that you can reading my story that I make it. I feel happy if some other person chose my writing as the best story in their life.

Maybe the story is great and the great story worthy to be read by anyone on this planet. I was thinking about anything and thinking about one great thing. When I do thinking, then happiness will be inside of my heart. Joy in my heart makes smile on my face. I have to continue to writing and thinking the great things. I want to say hello to the world. I know that the world had been looking to me to another great story that I made it.

I was feeling so great when I was a writer. I can be a writer all of my time on this planet earth. I do love this planet earth because the land is blue and the woods is very green. I am thinking about planet earth. When I am thinking about planet earth, then my reader will think the same thing with me. I know about that, but I must get hard work because I know how to excellent writing.

Today I do not feel good because maybe my durability is falling to down. I must drink many glasses of water and keep drinking the ginger that I buy from the store not far from my dorm room. I just want to keep writing although my body do not feel good enough because I have not many times to waiting until my body being better.

Writing a short story about a great thing is make me happy. I will write a short story as much 4000 words. I think it is so many for a short story. I cannot wait to read my short story that I write with my hand from my idea. I am just thinking about tomorrow when I sit to write a plot for my short story. Or maybe in this night, I will begins write a plot for my short story. That is good an idea. I maybe need 25 minutes to make a great plot. I will read some article to find an idea that can I use to make a short story.

At this moment I do not yet find an idea to make my short story great but not long I will find a plan to make perfect for my short story. Writing a short story is straightforward and easy when we love reading a writing. Reading a book is the best choice for content writing. From now I will not myself not reading. If I am not writing, then I have to read. If I do not read, then I must write. Read and write are my passion, and my job like Stephen Kind did. I just do what he did it to himself. I was happy when I know him, and I read what he writes. I know that Stephen King is old now, but I know that he was a great writer until now.

I never forget about Stephen King from America and I never forget about J.K Rowling from England. I just want to England and go to America in one day when my novel being a best seller in the world. I cannot wait for that day. I must try to get hard work because I had been knowing how to be a great writer on this planet.

To be a great writer on this planet is so simple. Two things I must remember, the first is read more, and another thing are written more. I will read and write more all day of my life. I was happy with my life. When I was a baby, I did not know about anything. But today I can know about I did not know. I think I have to learn more to know more and to understand more.

I can smile when the times had come. I was just waiting for the times comes. The day when I am a great writer. The day when I am an excellent writer on this planet earth. I just want to be happy and help other to make their life to be great like me. I will assist them because they all had been supporting me.

I just want to give a great story to all of the readers on this planet. I always happy when I know that in some place there is someone who loves my short story. After I make a short story, then I will make my great novel. I just need an idea to make it is great. The idea will be coming to me when I am ready. The idea will come to me this night before I go to sleep. Because I will find an idea before I go to sleep on my a soft mattress.

An idea is important to me. For me an idea like the door. To continues the journey we must find a door. The door will help up to continues our mission. After we find a door, then we will enter that door, and we will be amazed by things inside that door. That is an excellent idea. I need an idea for my short story. I make a great short story with enthusiast when I find a great idea. But tonight I will give me 25 minutes to find an idea to make a great short story for tomorrow morning.

If I know a grand idea, then I can make myself being an enthusiast to write a short story. I just need prepare, time, and fan writing. When I have those three things, I will do fast writing. If I can do fast writing, then I will have many times to reading and editing. Editing is such an important thing too. I things the important things to being a great writer is read, write, and edit. After that, we will be a great writer on this planet earth.

I was happy because thinking about that. Thinking about that make me know how to enthusiast and how to be happy. I will smile because I do writing with the best way. I do it for myself then for my family after that for my friend after for the other people. I do writing because I want to talk with some human outside of my country. I want to go to overseas in one day when I did it. I just read more and write more. After that, I just edit my manuscript to being a great short story on this planet earth.

Writing 4000 words a day is not hard. There is no difficult about it. We must love reading then after our writing had been finishing we will happy to reading my book. Reading or writing invited happiness to our life. We have to know about it.

My short story should be talking about a simple thing in this life. Maybe story about little things in a village or some story from the quiet town. I think a story about quiet town is not bad. It recalls my memory about my favorite game in the past time. I like playing a game, Harvest Moon. I was thinking about that game so many times. I think I have to write about Harvest Moon. That game is awesome to me. I just need to find another an idea to make is a perfect short story.

In years ago, I was usually playing a game, Harvest Moon. That game had been released long years ago. But that games is still valuable to play it. I want to play that game again like years ago. Truth to be told that I miss that game. Right now I did not have that game on my laptop. In my laptop, I just have one game. The game is Elders Scroll. I think it is the best game I ever have. But I still did not forget about a match Harvest Moon. That game is making my life awesome again. When I play that game. I feel like reading the good book. The good book and the good game is just the same things.

If I was thinking about an idea. I can find many an idea to make a great short story. I can make my good game to being an idea or something useful for the great short story. Maybe I can take my story from childhood to make a great short story.

I have many ideas to make a good short story. I am happy because of it. I just try to make a great plot for my great short story. I make the plot to help me making a short story, but a conspiracy did not allow to disturbing to write a short story. A conspiracy is just a tool that I use to help me make a great short story. When I can make a plot maybe I did not will stop writing.

This morning I write 4000 words. I am proud to myself. It is evidence of hard work. For future, I just want to write a story, not just an opinion or just an idea. I want to tell a story about anything. I want to learn to make a good thing. After that, I can write my novel. I am proud again to myself about that.

At this moment, I did not know how to tell a story because I am not in a state to write a story. It is just some warming up to do great writing. I am just writing nothing else. Today I do not tell a story. Just take writing in a white paper then after that, I will edit this book to being good on my blog.

I do imagine my future moment with my friend. I feel curious about what happen when I was grown. I want to know several years again from now. Maybe 30 years from now. How my friends are. Are they still smile like always or they are still happy like usually. I just curious about it. I want to know what happen in 30 years in the future. Am I still life or just die in my mattress.

I was thinking so much about that, but I am just thinking it nothing else. I have to face my future day with being brave. I am a great writer from now. I want to be happy, and I want to be a great writer so that I can make my friends proud of the best friends. I just want to see my friend proud of me.

Sometimes I was just thinking about one thing in the future. But the mind is no focus, and I did not have reason to continue the memory in my head. I just want to continue my long journey to be a great writer on this planet earth.

Tell a story is not same as saying what you know. I know that so that I will take seriously with my writing. Everybody on this planet will be a happy person if they read some story on my short story or maybe on my novel. If they read that because they want to know about the story in my short story or in my book of a novel.

Because of it, I have to find a great story to writing in my book. I believe that the book is a story and a story is a book. Story and book cannot divide. Was If you want to write some book that is mean you want to write a story. From today we must learn how to write a good thing. People who were living on this planet are like a great story. They will read a book because they want to know about the story in the book.

When I go to the bookstore, then I have to buy some book. I will purchase a book novel because in that novel there is a great story. When I was a little, I usually read novel because in the novel have a great story.

From now we must find a great story. We have to tell a great story. Readers will enjoy reading my book because. The readers want to know about the story in my book. The story is a good thing in the great book. Everybody buy a book in a bookstore because they want to know about the story in that book. We believe for that because we are aware all the time about that. We must hurry up because we have not much time to wasting. -4194 words

Komentar

Postingan Populer