My Fellow In Our College

Today I do writing again. Telling a story about me and my fellow in a college. I just an ordinary human when I lived in my town. But in 2010 I am not just an average person, but I was a student in a college. My college is far away from my home. If I have to take a train, then I must spend 8 hours on a train. It takes so long from me. I cannot in the train because I am just alone and I did bring a back. And that bag filled with valuable things.

I did not want to ride a bus because I did not like the bus. When I was riding a bus, I usually nausea and dizzy. So from now, if I must take a long journey then I usually ride a train. I hope someday when I ride a train then someone will join me. In six years early, I never ride a train with some friends. Maybe someday I will ask my friend or someone else to join me on a train.

At the year 2010, my father and I go to the Jogjakarta to find me a college. I had been knowing a college that I want to in. I did have some name of a campus that I want to join in. In the year 2010, I just did not know anything about this Jogjakarta. But I once hear about Jogjakarta.

In Jogjakarta, I meet my kinsman. They are very nice. The day my father and I are the beautiful day because in that day my kinsman smile and look happy. In few days after I met my relative then I sleep in a dorm room. I did have a dorm room for few months. I did just when I living alone in my dorm room. I still remember the sun in the morning enters my dorm room. When the morning come, I usually sit in front of my dorm room. I recall a memory about that. So I can write it on my blog. I just want to remember that memory to be writing.

My dorm room is very near with a mosque. Five times I usually go to the mosque. In the mosque, I always met other people. When I met other people, my heart being happy. I did not know why but I think that is because we need other people in life and we need help each other. Sometimes I just talked to someone in that mosque. I just answer what they asking to me. It is very pleased when someone in the mosque talks to you.

I was a new person in that place. So, if a new person comes to the mosque very often, then the individuals in the mosque will ask some question to us as an expression of welcome. I just happy when they talk to me and they say hello to me. I was not alone because they know me and I know them. I believe that who go to the mosque very often then they must be a beautiful person on this planet. I just saying what I think.

When I lived in that place, I used to live for severe months until I go the some else. I go to near of my college. In that area, I know plenty of anything. I did find out when the mountains erupted. I hear that news and I feel that erupt. That mountain is in not far from my location. But my neighborhood and I not evacuate. I just feel different when I look at around me. In the ground, I just see that the ground like snow. I think the snow is coming down to around me. In that day, I had taken some picture, but I did not know the picture is right now.

When I was lived near my kinsman. I was so happy. But I must go from there because my college is so far from my dorm room. I was searching for my new dorm room. I talk to my only friend about some dorm room for a male. And my friend looking a dorm room for me.

I so felt happy when I talked to a kinsman. My relative sells food for some other not far from their house. Sometimes they give me some food. So I eat the food and my heart full of happiness.

In my college, I did have a new friend. My friend is a beautiful young lady. Maybe in the other day, I want to write some story about her and about me in the one novel of a book. I never thinking about how can I just have one my only friend at my college. But I euphoric for that because she never go from me and she never goes to our college.

Until the end of our study. We still together. We always together every day except Sunday. Because of Sunday in our holiday from college activity. I just happy because she is in our college until she finishes her study. And today I try to finish my education in our college.

I just want to be a writer when I would have to complete my training. To be a writer is my dream. I cannot be anything except being writer. To be a writer is my dream from a few years ago. When I am a writer, I know that I will have a happy heart. But today I just happy. I just want to write a story about anything. I just want to write a novel. I think writing a book is good for me. I had been prepared about that. I write every time to be a writer. I just write and write. I cannot lose hope.

My friend knows that I want to be a writer. I always say to my friend that I want to be a writer. To be a writer that mean, I must read more, and I write more. I had been know and thinking about this. I know, every day I have to read and write. When I do not write, then I have to read. I never do anything except reading and writing.

The I know a question about why I have to write. Because I want to write a novel. If I can write a story, then I did not need to go to the work. I did not need to find a job in outside. I just want to read and write all the time. And I want to go to a mosque too. I just want to get a job that I want it. I hope my friend will understand it.

From today, until the end day. I will and just read more and write more. That my job and for that I born to this planet. I happy when I was a writer of the novel. I just want to write a novel. So my friend can read that book. I know my book maybe will in the English language, but I hope they understand it. For my friend in someday, I will write a book in Indonesia language. I hope I can write a story about it.

My time is valuable. I cannot spend time with the useless thing. I just want to make my day with reading a book or reading essay or reading article and writing a novel or just writing an essay. I am happy when I was writing. I did not know why I can be happy when I was writing. Maybe writing is my job. So, because writing is my job. I have to write 5000 words every day. I will write until I finish my job then after my job had been finishing, I will reading until my eyes close to sleep.

Usually, I always sleep at ten clocks, and I will wake up at four clocks in the morning. I just love the morning. When I the morning come I will take breakfast in a far way. But usually, I make breakfast at behind my dorm room. Because today is Sunday, and shop at behind my dorm room had been close. So, I have to go to some place. But I am euphoric anyway. Walking make my heart happy. I have to run if I want to my heart happy. When my heart is happy, then I will smile.

Sometimes my old friend comes to my dorm room. But just only one friend. In a few years ago, I did have many friends that come to my dorm room. They had been finished they study. I just in here alone and sometimes my old friend comes to visit me in my dorm room.

In my dorm room, I do a thing. I have to complete my last task from my college. The last task is so simple If I do what to do. The last mission is such a very pleasure if I do know about the problem that I put on my previous task. I have to endure, and I have to be discipline. I must have a desire about my dream. My dream is to be a writer. I just want to find a friend that have the same interest.

My friend in my college is kind. They are kind. They are smart. They have a book to read. And they always love to read some book. I always happy and always gratitude because I have them all as friends. Maybe if I did not enter the college, I cannot find them and cannot know them.

In the year 2010, I just have one friend. But I did not feel sad just because I have one friend. I will express gratitude because my friend is so beautiful like an angel in heaven or as a flower in my grandma's garden. I go through a period of time with her. I know lecture in the college. In the year, I know ten speech in my college. Because we always have a class with us only.

Then after one year, I know my only friend. I meet the other friend. I met my best friend again. Before that happen, some friend from high grade coming to me to say hello. I know two people and more. I was happy if I remember it.

At the year 2011, I knew and met my new best friend. He was reading a book at his hand. He sits on the chair, and he read a book before our lecture coming to class. First, is see him, I never know that he was in the same department with me. I know he is from another college. Maybe he has the big problem from his past. But I never ask him about that. And until now he never told me about his problem that he have in the past.

He likes reading. I like reading too. We are the same person that like reading. And I am euphoric because my best is like reading. Sometimes in another day, he said to me that he always buy a book each he enters the bookstore. I know we always are a friend until he finishes his study. At the year 2015, he concludes his education. He did not come again to the college because he did not have business with the college again.

I was sad when he was gone. Four years I know him, and today he never comes to me to play together like always. I have many lessons from him. Maybe he will go and never return to another friend. But maybe I will find a new friend again. He still my friend and I will remember him as my best friend.

One year after I know him. I just still a friend and two years I know him. I introduce my new identity to him. I tell him about my new life. I tell him that I am is Loki. Then he changes his name to the other name. In the year 2014, I had been knowing him three years. And after four years. He finishes his study and leaves me in her behind. Two years I take my class with no him. With no my friend I finish my education.

I have another friend. He is mute and not talking too much. He more like a silent man. But he was smart because he never spends a time to talking. And he has a friend too. His friend is my friend too. I think I have three friends in the year 2012. I was so happy because I have many friends in this city. My friends are just so smart. The big ones so have many books to read. The quiet ones have smart character. And the last friend, he has much confidence in himself.

In that year, I think I have good friends. I have no problem in the college. My problem is just a task from a lecture. There are many tasks from a lecture. I have to finish the job. Because if I cannot complete the task, maybe I will not have my value.

Today, I just lost two friends. Because maybe those two friends are not in Jogjakarta anymore. Maybe I miss them. Because my dorm room becomes silent like a cemetery. I remember my friend. He is just keeping quiet always. When he talk, he does not talk too much. Like me, I do not talk too much too. But my friend is like read a book. Sometimes I take him to a bookstore to buy some book. When he go to the bookstore, he will buy many books. He always has many to buy more book. I always said that he is like read a book. I have many friends who like read a book.

But my friend did not finish his study yet. I hope he coming back to this city to complete his education. So, we can together finish our study.

Sometimes I take him to a bookstore. But I did not know the bookstore is. When I ask him about the bookstore is, then he will answer that he was not aware too. So because we do not know where the bookstore is. We find together with my Hand-phone. I have a Smart-phone. It can help me to locate the bookstore is. I just follow the way from my Smart-phone.

We did not need a long time because we had arrived in front of the store. I was happy seeing the bookstore. My friend and I enter the bookstore. I see many books in the bookstore. So many books I can buy it. But I did not have many to buy that all books. After my friend finish with this book then I did prepare the bike. We will go home, and I do an activity like usually.

When he have business in college center. I will take him to college center with my bike. I was so happy because I can help my friend. Because rarely ask me to help him. When he want to go to some place else. He usually comes to my dorm room, and we can go with my bike to what he want it.

Years has passed away. I never hear my friend again because of he in his hometown. I want him to come back to Jogjakarta to finish his study. After that, we can continues our study together. I just want to continue my education after I finish my study in my college.

Today, I cannot find my friend in the college like years ago. They just complete their training. Some the other is they are just like me. Trying to finish the last task from college. Before the month of august, I have to finish my last work. Finish my last task is not difficult. Because I have many fellows to support me. I have a friend that know how to through it.

Have many friends is making me happy. You are not alone because you have friends. When the times has come to my friend will go too far, but it does not mind. I will understand about it. I just want to help my friend if they need my help. In the end, we just old pal on the last day of our college. We can smile when we meet again tomorrow or in the future.

My friends give me more lesson. My friend tells me about I do not know. I did gratitude because they are my friend. I just want to say thank you to all of them with this writing. Because of them, my last task is not difficult anymore. Because of them, my dream will not be impossible anymore.

I will reach my goal. My dream is to be a writer. I cannot give up. I must get hard work to make my dream possible. I do have plenty of time. I will use the times with the right use. Every day I must write 5000 words. Then after then, I must read plenty of books or some article. I have much desire about it. Then I have to edit my writing with my own hand. And I will use my mind to fix my bad. After that, I will reread again to make sure that my writing does not have bad things or some error.

From now I will write some story. Some short story. I just want to write a short story. After that, I will write a novel. Maybe after a book, I will write the long story like Harry Potter. Maybe I can be next J.K Rowling. I will be happy if I can meet J.K Rowling. I will ask her some question. I hope J.K Rowling will ask me a question or some answer.

I love writing. I like the moment when I reading my own writing. I just want to write every day. And I want to read every night. I begin habitually to writing every day and reading every day. I just want to keep this good habit from now and later. I hope I can start diligently to writing a story or begins diligently to reading a writing. I want to take myself to a dangerous person. I did not spend time with the useless thing because my times is so important.

If I can keep this good habit until three months or maybe more. I think, and I believe that I can be a good writer. I will have money for my writing. Writing a something is not difficult because I just am habitual to me. So because writing had been regular, then I can receive my own money from my work. If the day had been coming maybe I will be a happy person in this world.

The first time I start to writing some article or just an essay. After that, I can start writing a short story. I like a short story too. Because a short story is easy than writing a novel. I cannot be a great writer in one night. I know that because there is no writer can be a great writer in one night. They need some months, and maybe they need some years. They are never giving up because they really are love writing something. They love writing like I love writing. If they can so I can be great too.

From now, I just have to write every morning until I reach 5000 words. I can imagine when I can reach 5000 words in a day. My heart will be happy. I will be happy for one day. After I reach 5000 words a day, then I have to read some book or just E-book. If the hard paper book is so expensive then maybe I will read E-book from an internet database. On the web, I can have and find anything. On the website, I can watch anything like I can hear anything song.

Writing and reading are so important. I always talking about that. I must take serious this habit. Writing is my job and reading my job too. For that job, I can receive my first money from writing. I can tell my family that I can receive my money from writing. Maybe after my family hears that I can receive money from writing, they will be happy. They will allow me to get a job with reading and writing.

After three months I keep writing and reading. Then I definitely have many abilities to write and read more. I have everything to make a novel. I hope after three months I would have been getting money from my writing. I will find a way to get money from my writing. Today I just writing with the English language and reading with the English language. Maybe next month I will write a book with Indonesia language. Indonesia language is my language. I know about my language, but I am not sure about writing with the English language.

Writing is so full of pleasure, and I am so happy because I do writing with my own hand. I will write a great story. I will find a great story then some other human on this planet will read my writing. I will be happy if someone in some place else like my writing. I just want to write every day until my ability goes up. I cannot see my power go up, but I can feel it in my heart. I can feel strength because I always writing 5000 words every day. But reaching 5000 words every day is not easy. Maybe on the first day, I can not reach 5000 words, but I cannot lose hope. I believe that one day I will reach my 5000 words. I cannot lose hope because my rival did not lose hope.

I think I will write a short story after I had done with this writing. Today I will finish my book then tomorrow I will start writing a short story. Maybe my first short story is not great, but I have to try. I must try to make a great short story. After that, I can make my own novel. I will write every chapter of my book.

That is my plan. I must have a plan to face tomorrow. We cannot meet tomorrow with no a plan. My plan is just so simple. Tomorrow I do need writing a short story. I have to learn how to make a short story before I writing a good novel. I hope some other human like my short story. And I hope my friends love to my brief story. I just want to they read my writing. I just want my friends knowing that I did writing in a short story.

I need some support from them. If my friends do not support me, then I did not know where I can find help. But I believe all of my friends will give me a hand because of they all my best friend all of the times.

My friends can critics me when they do see some error in my writing. They can talk to me because they find an error in my book. If they do to me, I will euphoric be friend with all of them. I hope they all like writing like I do. They always love reading, and I hope they all know that I did writing about something great in my life.

Thinking about my plan at tomorrow make me happy. Maybe I can sleep with comfy tonight. After I finish this writing, then I have to edit this book. Because in the morning I have to publish this essay to my blog. This blog is important to me. I usually looking at this blog very long times. I did love this blog because I design this blog need long times. I need many times to create this blog. -4028 words

Komentar

Postingan Populer