A Girl That I Love


I am different that other man of this world. I know nothing about love, but I know how to find a girl. In someday, when I was a child. I find a girl. I see it. She just likes beautiful. She has a lovely smile. In that day I just do not know anything about love. I just like her. She is just like a flower that grows in my garden's grandma. I just want to converse with her, but I cannot speak to her. She is just looking at me with no smile. We just meet like the other people meet. She and I are a friend in same class. I meet her when I sit in class three of elementary school.

After years has passed, then I see her again. And she is seeing me. We just looking at each other for a close second. But my tongue cannot produce of any word. I go to looking at a different place, but she is still staring at me. I do not know the end of it.

I know that she is a beautiful girl in my village. There is no lovely girl in my entire village except her. I just know it because she is my classmate. My awareness had been waking since I sit in class three. One year in my small village is like one year in paradise. I know an angel in a paradise, and I know an angel in my little village too.

I was a child. I just like her nothing else. I just praise her beautiful face. I like her smile. Her smile makes my heart melt like ice cream that not be eaten. But he had been married to another man that she loves. I have news from my old best friend that she had been married with her neighborhood. I just want to tell that I had been happy too. She is just finding her true love. I know my smile when I stand in front of my mirror. My mirror just only my true friend that always find my face grow smile.

I cannot get her love because I have to leave my lovely small village. Severe years I never met her again. I never see again. I forget her for severe years, and I remember her again after I remember about my old school in elementary school. I met her again when I visited my small village far from my place in the city. When I must go to my little village, then I must take two hours to reach the small village. I have to through the town in near of my minor hometown. When I go alone to my young habitation, I will be tired because it takes far a journey.

I met her when she just shows up not far to me. She did not talk to me, but she stares at me. I did not brave to stare back to her. It was a year when I met her, and I feel sorry about it because I did not talk to her. I never speak to her, but I know her and she know me. We are a friend, but we are a different friend. We just friend but not talking about anything except just a little.

Today I just happy when I write about her. Today I just want to write and remember about her. She always in my head and my heart. She will freeze in my heart. She is the first girl that I know in my entire live. She is the flower of my small village. She is the first beautiful girl that I know.

I leave her in my small village. I never saying goodbye to her when I left. When she sits in class four. She will ask to my presence. Or maybe she just remembers me on a random day.

I must leave the small village because I have to. My entire family, my grandma, and my grandpa are leaving the little village that I loved. In that day, I never crying and never sad. Because I go to the other place with my entire family. But leaving many friends are not just simple. I never forget them, and it makes gratitude that I have an unusual childhood.

After I left the beautiful girl, then I enter a new school in my new town. In my new town, I have new friends and, I begin to know a girl in same class with me. I still remember that her name Is so beautiful. I still know that her house is not far away from my house. In that day I just sit in class four of elementary school. I know her just for a year. But I still remember her face, and I believe that she had been married to the guy that she loved.

She is just my friend. I never talk to her but I once call her name, and she looks at me. But I did not deliberate to call her name. In that day, I just call my sister name. One year is not long. One year I know her but just know her. We never play together, and I forget that I once go home together. She and I have same the generation. Maybe right now she is a beautiful young lady in the somewhere that I did not know. I cannot find her. I cannot ensure that she still in her old house.

When I was a child, I know her house. I know that she just child like me. Our childhood is fantastic. In that year I spend a time to watching TV because in the TV have many good programs for children like us.

In Sunday, I wake up early to go in front of TV screen to watching a cartoon from Japan. The other day when I have to go to school, I met her in our class. Maybe I tell many stories about my life in class four, but it is not in here. After I finished class four, then I must go with my parents to the other town. I have to stay in my parents' town.

In that town, I have to leave that girl, and I must leave all my friends that I have in the town. But I never saying goodbye to them because my parents had not talked to me about I leave this city. One year I had been in this town, and I have a good friend, but I must leave a good friend to follow my parents. But in the end, I must express gratitude that I will know my new friend and my new experience in new town.

In that town, I have a friend. The friend is a girl. In that town, I was sit in class five. Just one year I stayed in that city. When I did sit in class five, I was a child and still want to play. I play to the other place with my own foot. In that town, I never met a girl that I remember until now. Maybe I know some a girl, but I did not remember them because maybe I never pay attention to them. In one year in that town, I did raise a duck. I did have many ducks in my cage. I created the cage with my mother support. My two little sister had just a child. Maybe they did not remember about my story when I was a child.

After one year in my parents' town then I go again to the old town. Years I just left this town. I miss this city. I sit in class 6. I met my old friend, and I met my new friend too. But something you must sad too because my best friends did not in their place anymore. When I go to the far away. They do like me but I came back to this school, and my best friends do not come back to our school.

I spend time with no best friend. But I have a new best friend, and I have another thing to a friend that always invite me to find a birds nest in the shade garden. In that day I still remember my friends. I still want to meet my best friend that go from me. Two friends, I never heard again. I just did not where are they go. But instead I know a beautiful girl from another school, but she is staying at home not far from my home.

When I sit in class four, I feel different when I sit in class six. I lost my two best friends, and I never know where they are right now. I just wanna see them again. Even just see them. When I come back to that town until this years, I never met them again. In class four I meet them, and in class four I lose them too.

The girl that I know stays near my house. But she never talked to me, and I never spoke to her. When I want to know her, I just asking my little sister to asked her. It is just one year I know her because I have to leave again to some place to continue my education. I have entered a junior high school in far away from this town. And I must leave that beautiful girl for two years or maybe more that just two years.

I had stayed in the boarding school of junior school for two years with no falling in love because I did not know how to falling in love with the other girl when I did know how to talk to the other girls. After two years I left that boarding school then I come back to my own town. In that town, I enter another boarding school not far from my home.

I just take two years to that boarding school. In that boarding school, I learn anything. And I have many friends that kind to me and I nice to them. In that place I falling in love again with a girl. I think that girl is a beautiful girl, but I cannot reach her heart. I still never talk to her heart and I still falling in love with her until today.

I remember her face. My friend like her too. But I did not let down my friend because of the girl. Day by day has passed then I make my champion in that school. I never even once get number one of ratings in the class. I just did get a number two of scores in our class.

She is just looking at me, and I never be brave to looking her. I know that I love her but I too young to love any other girl. I cannot keep her because I was still too young. I was a child that love a girl in my class. It is not loved just ordinary like. I think I like her but not love her.

I never talk to her. Because she is a girl. I never talk to many girls. I just talk to some girl that I know. Maybe I just say hello or just smile. Sometimes she and other friend say hello to me for the first time. Then they were walked with a smile on that face.

We already know that we all are not forever in that school. In someday when we all just passed from our school then we must go to our own home. We will say goodbye to each other, and we will fall the tear from our own eyes. We did not discover when or where we find each other again. We just go to our own home and continue our life to enter senior high school.

I never my friend again and I never that beautiful girl again. I never have her Facebook. Because their name is too hard to find it. I almost forgot their name because the time makes me forget about them. But I will try hard to remember them. I try to remember all of them. When I write about them, I still miss them, and I want to go to find them in someday. I will find them until they are be discovered.

In senior high school. I have many friends, and I did know many girls. Some of the girls are so beautiful. They are so lovely. But I was taking school in different place. I enter school that did not include many girls. In my school at senior high school. There are no many a girls. Just for few girls in my school. In my class at senior high school. There is just one girl in there. But I know plenty the girl from the other my school. Because it is had been destiny.

I cannot tell the story so much because they are reading my writing. My friend from my senior high school is watching me and reading what I write sometimes. I never lose a friend from senior high school. Because I know that they most of all are on my Facebook. But some the other are not in my Facebook. I cannot find them, or maybe they just forget about my name or just never know about my new name.

In that school, I had many friends that close to me. I always to them and play with them and keep quiet with them. They are a friend that close to me once in sometimes visited my house to say hello to my own room in my house. I never go to their house. But my friend that close to me ever goes to my house. But until today I never talk to them again because I did not know how to find it. I cannot locate their Facebook and their house to far from my home.

In casual day sometimes I see the beautiful girl. That girl is my neighborhood. Her house is far enough from my home. But sometimes I just see her on a random day. I did have a story about the girl that I see and talk to me in few second of my life.

When I go to school. I just walking with my own foot. In the morning, Monday to Saturday I just walking in front of her house. Every morning maybe she sees me walking go to my school. In random I never think that she did talk to me and smile to me and said some word. I just walking and smile and said some word that I know and I have to.

She is like. But she has school different that my school. I did not have any idea where she school is. But maybe she did know where my school is. Because in my uniform always printed my school's logo. Everybody will know where my school is when they see my school's logo at my uniform.

I was just very proud to wear that uniform. I just go to my home to my school with proud of my uniform. I still about memory how I am stayed and lived in that town. I just want to remember again to tell everybody in this world that I love that city. I did have much memory about my hometown. I had been lived in that place for four years and more. I know this burg because four years are not a short time. Four years is long time spend and knowing at the town.

Take school again and continue my education is not my plan. That plan is my grandmother plan. After I finished my senior high school. I just searching a job for spend my time and maybe find money for making me independently human on this planet. But I was still too young to get work. I just want to continue my education to another town.

From know, I just stayed and lived in the city. The city called Jogjakarta. I may be happy lived in Jogjakarta for the first time I step my own foot on it. I never stayed in Jogjakarta before. I happy because I did have a new experience and I did have a new friend.

When I decide to enter into new college, I was alone, but I did have time to find a new friend. I have a new friend in my first year. That my friends are so helpful and kind and they are happy, and they have a real smile. I did not know that my friend will leave me when they are finished their study. I am is okay about that because I am will finish my education to go the next step.

Talking about a girl that I love is not talking about all my friend. I am just telling story about my old friend that lose. They are lost, and I never meet them again. I just want to remember about they are. I just want to meet them again and say hello to them again like we did it.

I know that maybe I will never meet them again. Or maybe my friends just sit down in their house with no know me again. But I will remember them until whenever. I never how hard to remember but I know that they have never been forgotten by me.

In someday when I take my higher place. I just want to invite my old friend and talk to them like we did it in the past. I know that we will forget each other. We just did not know how to find each other.

There are many girls that I love, but I cannot tell a story about them. Because they are not lost. They are still talking to me and I still can talking to them. We have a Facebook. And we have a Smart phone to connect to each other.

I know that it is a story too short then my whole life. But I must take the end paragraph. Before I make an end of the paragraph, I just want to write about love. I will say something about love. I think love is a precious this. Because the love is expensive things so we cannot live without love. We cannot walk on our planet with no love. Because if we lose a love, then we will be sad.

Everybody on our planet needs love and need to be loved. They have love. Because they are human, then they must do have a love to share with another person. I things, when love has gone then war, will be revealed. So human must have a love to share with another person.

A man kissing a girl is the ordinary thing. But a man loving a girl who does not like him is a peculiar thing. We cannot stop to love each other. We must love everything in our planet. If we cannot find a love for another thing on this earth. Then do not give a hate to other on this planet. We must kill the hate things from our heart before they are out from ourselves.

We imagine about the planet with no hate then there is no war. I know that the war is a human that fear about they do not know. When they do not know about things then they definitely afraid about that. So we must find a light to find a way. Without a light maybe we will lose to the dark side. The light is knowledge. So we have to learn about a thing to a known knowledge. Then the knowledge will be a light to guide from a dark side to the light side.

Love and knowledge are a precious thing that can we have on our planet to make peace in this world. The war is prompt that our own heart is full of fear. So we must bring peace to our world with love and knowledge.

Love makes our own heart is happy. Love can make smile on our face. When our own face smile then we will the other face will smile. When we see the smile on the face, then we know that happiness is not far from we stand. Bring a love and knowledge to our planet is not easy but we should be aware that everything and every first time always hard and we must enjoy it if we find a complicated thing.

Love can make everything easy. In a warm side, there is no complicated thing. When we work that we love, you will feel smooth and did not difficult because we like to work on it. Because of love on it. When we work but not happy about our work that because we do not love to work.

To make everything easy in our life then we must put a love to our business. If we do not know how to put love in our work, then we must find a way, or we can ask to other place or other human or another book.

Put a love to our work is not simple if we did not know how to put on it. But it is so simple put love on it if we are aware knowledge about it. So for that, we must find a piece of knowledge to put love on it. Everything has an opinion even me. I just want to give my notion of putting love on it. I will begin from now.

Love is pure feeling, I think. But always love in our heart. If you find love or feel it in our heart, then you definitely did have a love on your heart. You do not need to find love outside your body. Because a love had been staying in your heart. You did not need to feel it and realize it. You can give love to other people that love you too. Then after that, maybe you do need to give love to people that do not or yet loving you. You have to give love to everything on our planet.

Then after that, you must find work that you want it. If you find a job that satisfying you, then it is must be the work that you love. We have to focus on it. When we focus on it then definitely our attention will take one place to work on it. After that, we definitely know that there is a good thing or interest thing on that work.

Every work on this earth did have a beautiful thing. There is interest thing that you can discover and that you can know. Love always live in our heart except we die. We will stand for love because love makes us happy and make us smile.

I think love will go from the heart if a heart full of hate. So we have to gratitude because we still have love. Do not be sad. Do no be disappointed. We always still to find the right thing in this world. We must know that the light always in there to waiting for us. So, do not let you down.

A girl that I love always be a beautiful girl in this world. I definitely remember them as I remember myself. I just learn how to smile when I cannot laugh and learn how to smile when they are smiling. I never forget because I think they do not forget me. They always are a thing to remember like a bees remember the flower in the large garden.

Although many times has a just pass, and the years going to be another year, or the leaves go with the wind, I will remember that they all just beautiful girl that I loved in the past time. How can I forget about all of them, how can I not remember them, they all had been entering my life and still in my heart. I cannot forget them but maybe the time can do it.

I know that time cannot increase but the time always reduces. We just did not know how long again we can breathe. Or we did not know how long we can stand in our own foot. The times is always bring us to our end.

We cannot control time, but we can go to the future with time because time always keeps moving forward. We always have the same time in this world. We always have 24 hours in a day.

We cannot spend times with no benefit. We must use a time to make a quality time. We can use a time to learn something, and we can use a time to talking about anything to other people but do not use all time to speak to the other people. Because we do need use a time to make our own time. We must learn something useful. Because if we did not learn about something, then we cannot go anywhere. We just need to learn a language to make conversation to the other human in outside of our country.

We can use a time to learn driving car to bring a car to the large road. We can use a time to learn how to better write or just learn how to operate a computer. If we can know about running a computer then we are aware of better write, after that, we are aware of the English language. Maybe we can face the world with a great smile on face. We never lose hope because we learn about those things.

We can use a time to sleep. I think we need enough sleep. We do not wake up until the sun rises. We have to go sleep because the sleep is required for our body and our brain. We could take some rest if the night were coming. So the body can take rest for few hours.

The morning will come to us when we sleep at night. And we will feel fresh after we take a bath. Maybe at fist time, we take a shower in the morning, the water is so clean and feels freeze. But after few days we did not feel freeze again. Because our body had been learned to take a bath with the refreshing water.

After the body fresh because we take a bath then we can write or read some writing. We can do anything that can happy our heart. We must listen to our heart to make our heart happy. We know that happiness is in our heart. And we know that happiness will stay in our heart as long as possible.

We will be happy because we do not be a lazy person. Our life will keep happy because we know what we want it. If we want to learn about something, then we must learn to make it. We cannot do useless thing if we want the great thing in this life. We must get hard work with love if we want a great thing in our live.

We have to summon up our mind to make a thing to be great. We have to know the every person on this planet always begins from zero. They at first time did not know anything, but they chose to learn because they want to know about it. Because of the want a change a thing to be a great thing. They definitely know about it, so they always get hard work with love. They never spend times with useless activities. They know that the times is crucial. They spend times with useful activity like learning something or just help people in their around. -4666 words

Komentar

Postingan Populer