WILD ELVES

You know. In the deep forest there is one wild elves. They have skin little dark. Closely dark but not dark so much. The wild elves not talk so much. He just searching food. The wild elves rest just for little moment. He sees bird coming to the branch in the nearby. But the wild elves just not care about that.

Than the little bird just sings for little moment and the wild elves just do not move from that rock. And the little bird still sings for little moment again. And the wild elves still do not move from that rock.

“Where have you been, little bird?” said the wild elves. But the little bird just sings and sings and the little bird cannot hear voice of wild elves. Then the wild elves wake up from that rock so then the little bird sees that there are the wild elves.

“I am sorry; are you say something?” said little bird.

“I said, where have you been?” said again wild elves.

“Oh, I heard now, I just flying to the somewhere and I see in that far away I see many foods. You can see if you want,” said little bird.

“Food what, let me see,” said wild elves.

So then the little bird flying to the sky and the wild elves following that bird.

“Come on Bird, don’t very fast, wait me,” said the wild elves.

“Alright, alright I will slow,” said the little bird. Then the little bird perch to one big branch. And then the wild elves stop very suddenly. The wild elves looking that bird and asking something to that bird.

“Why you stop, Little bird?” said the wild elves. But the little bird just silent not talking.

“Why you not talking, please talk something,” said the wild elves.

“I see many dangers in front of there,” said the little bird. At that time sweat of wild elves go down very slowly.

“Danger what? I not see danger, are you sure that is danger?” said the wild elves.

“Yes I am sure,” said the little bird.

“We will face of them all then,” said the wild elves.

“You do I am not,” said the little bird.

“Why you not coming to me?” said the wild elves.

“Because they are look very danger buddy,” said little bird.

“Bring me to them all, I want to see their face,” said the wild elves.

“Alright, alright here we go,” said the little bird and then the little bird fly to the high sky and going to that danger. While the wild elves following that bird very slowly. When the bird near that danger so then the wild elves can see that danger.

The wild elves see few of human with sword. In their hand there is very sharp sword.

“What are you talking, they are not danger, they are just human,” said wild elves.

“I think you don’t know them,” said the little bird.

“Maybe we can through to another way,” said the wild elves.

“Of course, buddy,” said the little bird.

When the wild elves trying go from there some human hear something. Some human suspicious that enemy in nearby.

“What is it my friend,” said human.

“I heard something,” said another human.

“Let’s we find out,” said another human.

So then they all split to find something suspicious.

“There you are, you lose, elves?” said one human catch that wild elves. So then another human together come to that wild elves. Now one wild elves surrounded.

“No, I just want to through, let me through,” said the wild elves.

“You just want through? You look like an enemy, are you enemy?” Said human.

“He never admit it,” said another human.

“Let me through, or I will kill you all,” said the wild elves.

“Kill? You can kill? Look like you cannot kill an ant, show us,” said human.

“So then, Alright, it is your answer,” said wild elves.

Then the eye of wild elves look sharp sees the human. With no blink the wild elves moving fast to the human and from back of human wild elves pull out sword from his back. And that sword sparkling with light of the sun. And suddenly with very fast move that sword impale the flesh of human.

718 word

Komentar

Postingan Populer