RAIN

My name is not rain. I just tell you story about rain. Something i just hate the rain which fall down to near my place. Something i love rain that rain is give me some sound that awesome. Something i just miss the rain which will be gone for several month. I want tell you story about rain. Here is the story, now listen to me.

There is one night in my life. One night in one person in one rain. That night rain fall down to the earth. I just in there. In the night alone. Just me and rain. Where is my friend, where is people who love me, i don’t know and i think nobody know. Because i don’t have friend. Even only one friend. I don’t have.

But don’t worry. The rain will be my friend forever. Even time can not erase me and rain. Me and rain will be forever together. When the rain fall down near my foot. My ear hear that sound. My ear always hear that sound. Something my heart just fell that rain which fall near my foot.

The rain will fall every night of my life. I just know it. And don’t tell me why. My heart just know it. And then the rain will be stop for temporary if the rain see the morning. And the morning came with the sun. So the sun coming in my life with the morning. And you know that the rain will be stop for several hour. I just don’t know.



258 word

Komentar

Postingan Populer