PAPER

There is a paper. The paper is white. That is the color of paper. I know i love so much the paper. If i must hear the paper then i will be happy forever because i love the paper so much.

Do you know why i love a paper and still love it. There is story begin in the evening. When i wake up from sleep. I open my eyes and i heard something. I heard something awesome. I never heard before.

I know the wind is so nice. The wind enter my room in the floor two. Enter my room through by the window. I know the wind is nice because the wind moving something i heard. I just moving and i am still searching what i heard. I still searching then i found something. Something spesial. The wind trigger the paper. I just awake that many paper in my room. Can you believe that. There is so much paper in my room. The color paper is white. The paper move follow blowing wind. There is paper. Paper from my work. I know i was writer. I write so much word in my paper. There is much word in my paper so there is much paper in my little room.

I buy that paper from shop near my home. I just walking go to that shop because i like walking than riding motorcyle. I hate motorcyle because motorcyle very noise and to be factor stoppage in the street. So i just walking then i love walking. That is it.

The paper was i buyed is so cheap. Then i buy very much. So then i love that paper. Because the paper is so very qlear from dirt and fragrant from stink. Every day i see the paper.

298 Word

Komentar

Postingan Populer