LITTLE PANDA

Hallo my friend. From now I will write in English language. Why? Because I must learn about English. I wish I can speaking in English language and can writing with English language. Maybe my English language is too bad if you read. But from now and form today I will make myself learn so that I can writing and speaking with English language very adept.

So from now if you don’t understand what I am writing about. That you must be patient. Because my skill is every day have escalation.

So from tonight I will introduce myself to you all who read my writing. I introduce you that my name is Loki Deautorin. So don’t forget that name. I don’t know what is your name but I want to know your name. So if you want introduce yourself please you can write in comment in the bellow. I give you thanks from the depth of my heart. Thanks again.

So now I want to tell you about story that I heard. Story about little panda. Have you heard anything story about panda? If never I will tell you story about little panda.

There is mountain in far away. The big mountains and the high mountain. If you are never heard it I will tell to you. So listen to me. In that mountains be found a little panda. The little panda sits down in under the big tree. That tree very big and very old. In above a big tree be found many birds. That birds coming from everywhere. The little panda can’t see the birds because the bird above the big tree. And birds can’t see the little panda because the little panda under the big tree. Because the old tree is very big and very high then little panda and the birds can’t see each other.

But one bird of many birds come down to the little panda. That one bird perch in the branch of old tree. Now that one bird can see the little panda but anyway the little panda doesn’t know that one bird in the branch. The little panda so silent. Very silent. The little panda just sits down and eating bamboo.

Then the one bird chirp so the little panda heard that chirp. So little panda looking that sound. Now the little panda sees that one bird.

“Why you come down?” ask little panda.

“I just curious what happen di under this tree,” answer that one bird.

“Now you have seen, you can go now,” said little panda. Then little panda continues eating bamboo. But that one bird does not want go from that branch.

“What are your waiting for,” ask little panda again.

“Nothing,” answer that one bird.

“If that case you can go now, and don’t bothering me, you know? I don’t like you,” said little panda.

That one bird still does not want to go. That one bird still in that branch. The little panda continues eating bamboo.

“What happen with you little panda. Maybe I can help you,” said that one bird.

“Why you want help me? You don’t know me and I don’t know you,” said little panda.

“My name is Lisa, and what is your name? Now you know my name,” said that one bird. The little panda continues eating bamboo and do not answer that asked by Lisa. So in that case Lisa flying to another branch. And when the little panda sees that one bird is flying so the little panda stops eating.

“Why you stop eating?” ask that one bird.

“You, you said want help me?” said little panda.

“Yes, of course I will help, so tell me, what I can do for you?” ask Lisa again.

“Actually I have one problem. So maybe you can help me. My problem is... is...” that little panda can’t continue his word.

“Problem what? What is your problem,” ask that one bird again.


656 Words

Komentar

Postingan Populer